Vegetarian and delicious. Sold frozen.
Local Sweet Potato & Black Bean Enchiladas - 5 enchiladas - corn tortillas, red enchilada sauce, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, sour cream, red & yellow peppers, onions, jalapeno and garlic
NOTE: All ovens and refrigerators are a little bit different, so these cooking instructions are more general and account for appliance variations.
Please note, all feast! dinners are fully cooked. So, you are just reheating.
1) When you get your groceries home - feel the bottom of your dinner container to determine if it is refrigerated or frozen. If it is frozen and you'd like to eat it in the next three days, store the dinner in your refrigerator to defrost. If you want to enjoy it after three days, slide it in the freezer to hold until later.
2) For best results, cook dinners that are defrosted. The best method of defrosting is to pull the dinner from the freezer and put in your refrigerator 24 hours before cooking. In a pinch, dinners packed in brown paper containers can be defrosted in the microwave. Dinners packed in aluminum containers can be defrosted in a few hours by putting the bottom of the container in a sink of warm water. Do not fill water above the top of the container or your meal will become soggy.
3) Once your dinner is defrosted, preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
4) Remove plastic from the dinner container and slide onto the middle rack of your preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
* After defrosting, dinners packaged in brown paper containers may be microwaved for 2-3 minutes to heat. Please, do NOT microwave aluminum packages.
5) After 15-20 minutes, check the done-ness of your dinner by looking to see if it is bubbling hot, and by sliding a metal knife or fork into the center and feeling the metal when it comes out. If the metal of the utensil is hot, your dinner is ready. If it is cool or just a bit warm, close the oven and let cook for another 5 minutes, then check again.
*To be more precise about it, insert a kitchen thermometer. 160 degrees means your meal is hot.
6) If you want a crispy brown topping, turn the oven to Broil and cook until the meal has reached your desired coloring (2-3 minutes). If you do not want a brown top, lightly cover the dinner container with a sheet of aluminum foil while cooking.